Tuesday, June 12, 2007

mixed emotions all in my head.
along with this s.h.e '借口'(jie kou) song too.


ooh! only 3 episodes left of weixiao pasta! Excitement!!


alas, i dont think i'll be able to watch them tonight, cos soon my brother will need to use the study again, for study funnily enough.

but then again,...perhaps i can watch it on my mums laptop...haha. im becoming a drama addict. and it, teamed with my terrible sleeping pattern cant be healthy!



in times when not amused with watching dramas online, im becoming very depressed, mainly about not having found a job yet, when i actually have been making somewhat of an effort to find one. argh! so pressured by time. it and being tired are making me very frustrated. this last week and a half i've been feeling very odd emotionally. i believe it is a mild form of depression perhaps. feels like i have pms all the time. i've started spacing out a bit now too. sigh. it's all in my head. i know that. all in my head.

anyways. this post is boring and hence it shall end. silly melb uni arts admin people. i asked u a question several days ago, hurry up and reply to it! i'd like to get on with trying to plan out my future if u dont mind!


No comments: