Friday, March 23, 2007


Promise?



today is hot...again. :-(
i've mostly wasted it doing nothing too.



but! the point of this entry is:

tadaaa!



i did my calligraphy work, and (this part of it) actually looks ok, in my very amateur opinion! lol. i feel so cool, though my handwriting in the left bottom corner is quite awful! haha.

imagine if i was actually good at calligraphy! ... maybe one day... it seems quite a nice virtuous past time to me ^_^ one all good young ladies should be versed in. or maybe i just figure i cant cook so i need something up my sleeve. what a random turn this has taken. im going to stop! meanwhile you can all continue to admire my masterpiece!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Heidi,

Your calligraphy is beautiful! :)

What does it say?

Love Sarah

Ooh PS check out my new Myspace - I've jumped on the bandwagon... at http://www.myspace.com/the_maize_maze