Tuesday, April 10, 2007


Welcome back to the P.I. - bitch!

Easter saturday i returned to Phillip island after a long time... over a year since the last trip which was coincidently the time when all us school mates got together. i spent an easter weekend with my parents, and the weather was unexpectedly good (and warm !) so it was pretty alright!

i rode a bike, decorated my room (went overboard with posters), fished and went swimming. letdowns were i just wish P.I. had two things 1) a phone, so i can call leo and 2) the internet, so i can continue to waste my life online when the idling mood takes me. clearly number 1 is much more important though!!

but yes, im back there again soon. howeverdue to unfortunate loads of schoolwork and other commitments it looks like only Cathy, Vicki and I will be heading down there on thursday. will be fun no doubt.
looks here's the beach, just waiting for us!


but for the rest of you - nevermind, the island's not going anywhere soon so there're likely to be many more chances to visit in the future!